- Basically to unsubscribe, you login to your account and, under the 'User Menu'', use the 'My Email list subscriptions' menu to enable or disable the subscriptions you want to control.
- Unsubscribing from a HT list, when you don't have a user login
- Use 'forgot my password' link on our member's area
- If that doesn't get you a password you can use, it means you are on the list with a different email address then you are reading the email with, it might mean you have used an old address that is forwarded to a new address.
- When you are getting email to an address different from the one you are reading the emailings, you have to determine what address that is - we can not. If you use the 'view source' or 'show headers' in your email reader you might be able to see the original email that it was sent to.
- If that doesn't tell you, then email
with any email addresses you might have used as well as your company name and address(s) for the last few years and the webmaster will search for it, also email the whole set of email headers -- this helps track the routing from our emailing system.
- Remember HT is a volunteer organization, so please do all you can before asking for help, and provide all useful information if you do need to ask for help